Monday, September 3, 2012

Working Out to Meet My Goals

This week, I've been able to keep up with my workout goals. I have also tried to change up my workout a bit so it's not just going to the gym everyday. Here is what I've accomplished:

  • Saturday, August 25th--went walking around the neighborhood for 35 minutes which ended up being right around 2 miles.
  • Sunday, August 26th--walking around the neighborhood again for 29 minutes, approximately a mile and a quarter.
  • Monday, August 27th--went walking around the neighborhood while Emilie ran, walked for 32 minutes, a little under 2 miles.
  • Tuesday, August 28th--took the night off
  • Wednesday, August 29th--walked around the neighborhood for 30 minutes while I waited on Emilie to get dropped off from her cross country meet.
  • Thursday, August 30th--walked around the neighborhood for 25 minutes in a causal walk with Eddie.
  • Friday, August 31st--took the night off, but it wasn't planned that way....just too many errands and didn't get home in time to workout
  • Saturday, September 1st--went to a local park and walked the trails there. Walked 1 mile. It ended up getting really dark so we had to cut it short.
  • Sunday, September 2nd--went to the gym, did 20 minutes on the elliptical and weight machine for upper body, also did some ab exercises.
  • Monday, September 3rd--Labor Day--even though I was off work, I labored at the gym! I did 22 minutes on the elliptical. I did circuit training for upper body and an intense ab workout.
It's difficult to stay motivated everyday, but even if you can't have your "best" workout every time, make sure you at least get out and walk! You'll feel so much better about yourself. Until next post....

0 comments:

Post a Comment